Translate

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Saturday, February 27

Had an interesting morning today. We went shopping again this morning and as I was getting out of the van I banged my head quite hard. After stepping out on to the ground apparently I blacked out for a bit. I did not fall as one of the team saw me starting to topple and caught me. I felt as if I had been asleep and didn't know where I was or who the rest of the group were. My head quickly cleared and I figured out who they were and where I was. Guess I would have been in trouble if I couldn’t remember who I was or where I was when it came time to go through immigration.

After my little episode, our driver took me and two other team members who were through shopping back to the district center. The other two team members rode a rickshaw back after they finished shopping.

It has been a great trip, but it is time to go home. Plane for home leaves around 10 pm. Part of the team left early this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive